Adage published a „digital issue“, which seems to be completely accessible online. (Why wouldn’t it, anyway?) I haven’t read through the entire set of articles just yet, however there seem to be some interesting thoughts. Things like the 70/20/10 rule for marketing budgets, a short article about what the h*** are widgets, and a little crystal ball 2.0 outlook (still need to finish that one).
- Joseph Jaffe on an Ad Age feature of the Coca Cola Second Life promotion
- Werbeblogger links to a „Spam Radio„. Where you can have an automatic Computer Voice read out your spam to you. Nice idea filed under „new and useless“.
- German Themenblog features a nice (and rather long) post about the current status quo of the German Blogosphere.
- CBS has acquired last.fm for $280 million. I hope that last.fm will stay as cool as it is, I really enjoy it. (Check the last.fm widget at the bottom of the right sidebar.)
- A cgm post about the fine line of letting go and not letting go too much whil staying authentic in FMCG CGM. (Like those acronyms, anyone?)