- Joseph Jaffe on an Ad Age feature of the Coca Cola Second Life promotion
- Werbeblogger links to a „Spam Radio„. Where you can have an automatic Computer Voice read out your spam to you. Nice idea filed under „new and useless“.
- German Themenblog features a nice (and rather long) post about the current status quo of the German Blogosphere.
- CBS has acquired last.fm for $280 million. I hope that last.fm will stay as cool as it is, I really enjoy it. (Check the last.fm widget at the bottom of the right sidebar.)
- A cgm post about the fine line of letting go and not letting go too much whil staying authentic in FMCG CGM. (Like those acronyms, anyone?)
hi richard – i have just added you to this – thought you might ike it – regards giles http://interactivemarketingtrends.blogspot.com/2007/02/ogilvy-pipe-to-widget.html
thanks! Nice Widget, love it!