- Google apparently wants to introduce Adsense to Facebook applications.
- Chris Brogan with a few points to ask yourself about your Social Media Strategy.
- There probably won’t be enough marketing dollars to support all the new startups that sit somewhere on the long tail of media, says this article.
- Axe experiments with an interesting way of advertising on Facebook: it bought the possibility to sell branded gifts on Facebook, limited edition, of course. Only 250.000 are available.
- Richard Gatarski has some interesting thoughts and comments about what to consider as an advertiser when posting videos of TV ads on sites.