How to Succeed in 2007
Business 2.0 asked 50 influential people How to Succeed in 2007.
A few outtakes I enjoyed:
- Succeed With Simplicity (Sergey Brin)
- Turn you passion into an empire (Rachael Ray)
- Stray to your values (Anne Mulcahy)
- Obsess about solutions, not problems (Donald Trump)
- Turn your biggest weakness into your greatest asset (Reed Hastings)
- It has to be about more than just the money (Stewart Butterfield)
- Let them see you sweat (Pamela Thomas-Graham)
- Make your brand part of the conversation (Jeff Hicks)
- Put yourself at the center of the action (Tim O’Reilly)
- Be a savvy buzz builder (Brian McAndrews)
- Keep unlearning to stay smart (Gary Hamel)
None of these sound like they’re especially relevant for only 2007, but that’s why I enjoy them even more.