Robert Passikoff writes about seven brand and marketing trends for 2007
He starts of with a nice quote:
Nobel Prize winner Niels Bohr once noted that â€œprediction is very difficult, especially about the future,â€?
And then continues pitching his company USP:
but then he didnâ€™t have access to predictive loyalty metrics. Happily, we at Brand Keys do.
The 7 trends are (*drumroll here*):
- An ongoing emphasis on â€œengagement.â€?
- More reliance on consumer-generated content.
- More, more branded entertainment.
- Media planning will become more â€œtouch pointâ€? focused.
- Using technology and engagement to better communicate with consumer expectations.
- Expanding the potential of Websites, blogs, and the digital world.
- Innovation and loyalty will matter more.
Sounds good. But there is nothing really new in this. The only difference being, that these trends will probably now reach a certain visibility among marketers so that we’ll see a lot more campaigns, tactics, etc. around these 7 points. I am certainly looking forward to that.