Links & News, 10.10.07
- Karl Long about enabling co-creative Marketing by making sure whatever you do is shareable, mashable or hackable. Very interesting thoughts that should be considered when writing briefs.
- You can now track certain words on twitter, receiving updates whenever anyone twitters about a topic you’re interested in.
- It appears as if twitter is prepping for including ads in tweets. Possibly even branded channels.
- Google wants to add YouTube Videos to AdSense.
- Again, Google. This time it’s about Google buying Jaiku. Why not twitter? I don’t want to change to jaiku… But apparently, it’s the better service.