Links & News, 12.11.07
- Chris Brogan on possible scenarios 5 years from now, covering social media, media flexibility, networks as computers and network promiscuity, and the future of telcos and cablecos.
- Mitch Joel about what What OpenSocial really means to marketers and the future of online social networks. (Hint, it is about data and access.)
- Carlo Longino about a nice mobile marketing app with true added value for users. (via)
- Steve Rubel helping us with 5 sobriety steps for web 2.0-holics.
- And finally for todays link list, a fantastic Guiness ad that I found here.