- The Boston Globe lists 8 reasons why blogging is good for you and your career. (via)
- Futurelab asks: Brand Innovation: Whatï¿½s Next? and gives some advice how to change brand management in the future: „In short, brands need to stop talking „to“, yet start talking „with“ their customers.“ Not new, but always true.
- Church of the customer blog writes about some leading companies (e.g. Yahoo and Dow Jones) creating job positions for Word of Mouth Marketeers.
- German Advertising magazine w&v has good news: the online advertising market grows, even in Germany, and German multimedia agencies experience strong growth, too.
- Random Culture says, that the Long Tail should be the book to buy, if you only buy one book this year. I agree, I can’t wait for it either. It ships in July, but you can already pre-oder now at amazon.
- Another one from Random Culture: a video compilation with excellent Guerrilla and outdoor ideas
- Keine ähnlichen Beiträge.